Here comes summer

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Summer must be just around the corner. I spotted a convertible with the top down for the first time today although there's still snow around, but at least it's sunny and clear blue skies. There's hope yet.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
our weather in Swansea west Wales has been very good lately ,had the accasional shower but mostly sunny ,in fact i was under the van today greasing the corner steadies and spare wheel carrier ,joy to be out

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Summer must be just around the corner! I saw 2 young ladies in t-shirts and no coats today. They did look like they were smuggling pea-nuts though. Oh! I wish I was younger - sigh!

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I don't know about summer being just around the corner, but spring is definitely on the way. The days are getting a bit longer, and the daffodils are just beginning to shoot up. Can,t wait to put the clocks forward in March, roll on summer. Happy caravanning, Roy.

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I love the spring.All the year ahead and lots of outings with Hetty

and "THE BEARS". HIMSELF is at this very minute outside spreading 8 tons of freshly delivered gravel on the drive!!I would love to give him a hand but maybe next time!!!Soon the trees in the front garden will be getting their brand new foliage.Light nights and breakfast in the awning BLISS!!!!!What about washing blowing on the line? Remember all those white nappies and tiny baby clothes?

AAAHHHHHHH !

Thursdays Child

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
So do you take your laptop, and type your posts on the Forum propped against the bar using the Pub Wifi, or as you're staggering home?

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought that summer was here this morning, we had brilliant sunshine. Then at o'clock it started snowing we now have 2 inches on the ground.

Les

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Like Lutz I too saw a convertible. He sat there pressing his buttons as it came down in Morrisons car park. He then drove to go out the wrong way causing all those coming into the car park to pull over so as to squeeze by. When he'd managed the obsticle course and got to the bottom, after causing mayhem, he found he couldn't get out so then had to turn causing traffic to back out onto the main road. There's one bloke who I bet had wished he'd left the hood up to cover his blushes :O)

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
saw a couple in a Bentley continental with the hood down today,

I think that her ladyship in the passenger seat was sucking a very sharp lemon judging by her expression.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
another sunny day here in Swansea ,its cold in the shade ,but in the sun you can sit in your T shirt ,and soak up the rays and absorb the vitamin D

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
My first trip to our local dealer today, for rock pegs for my new porch awning.

I've been looking at the box since Xmas.

There was a buzz in the shop everyone talking about the weather the usual comments

Not long now - Lovely day, she came through the winter OK.

Isn't that what's it's it all about, getting out there.

Roll on the summer.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Just got up looking out of the window 6" of the white stuff again up here in Cheshire, summer looks a long way off at the moment but hey to hell with it off to Chatsworth week on Thursday

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
2 to 3 inches of snow in Merthyr-Tydil and still snowing heavy, lets hope it turns to rain.

What did we say about summer, it looks a long way off today.

Jan 12, 2007
Visit site
its not summer yet.....its just people with convertables need the slightest bit of sunshine to drop the top to justify them buying a convertable,saying that if they are in newcastle they dont need any excuse :)

hgv dave

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts