Here Today Gone Tomorrow - So Says Google!

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Always remember looking at the parents in law's house using Google. From one spot my late father is seen opening the front door but if I advance a few meters he's no longer there.
I suppose Google must update their stuff frequently and obviously "stitch" together parts.

Was idly viewing a French town and came across this:

camping car here today gone tomorrow.png

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Always remember looking at the parents in law's house using Google. From one spot my late father is seen opening the front door but if I advance a few meters he's no longer there.
I suppose Google must update their stuff frequently and obviously "stitch" together parts.

Was idly viewing a French town and came across this:

View attachment 2339
Google earth seems to update more quickly than Google Map. In this house where we moved into Google Earth showEd our cars on the drive, but maps still showed the previous owners.

Last edited:
May 24, 2014
Visit site
For those, like me that do like to have a wander around interesting places, one of the most fascinating I have come across is the Chernobyl/Pripyat area of the Ukraine. It is still possible via Google to enter some of the abandoned buildings in Pripyat and of course wander the streets. Its very eery stuff.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts