Hi all another newbie me an the wife

Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi I’m stuart the wife is Shirley we are on course for starting life with a new motorhome . So we need help we have narrowed our seat down to bailey swift or roller team Zefiro or Tline ranges any recommendations or thoughts would be great thank you all .

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Possibly the best way to get the people you need to see the question is to post it in the motorhome section at the bottom of the forum home page. As a caravanner I am not familiar with the Roller Team models but personally I think you need to narrow down the choice to the layout you like best and go for that irrespective of make. The choice of the base vehicle may be important to you and could rule out some makes though.

Reactions: RogerL
Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Possibly the best way to get the people you need to see the question is to post it in the motorhome section at the bottom of the forum home page. As a caravanner I am not familiar with the Roller Team models but personally I think you need to narrow down the choice to the layout you like best and go for that irrespective of make. The choice of the base vehicle may be important to you and could rule out some makes though.
Thank you I have decided on the lay out and the things we want, the makers I’ve mentioned the makers down to price and layout , I’m just trying to work out what maker is most reliable and has the best build quality within my budget really. I will try the other forum as you say but thank you for your advice 👍

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Welcome to the forum. If you haven’t already done so, trawl you tube for video reviews. I think Bob Earnshaw is a hoot and is very informative. ( not sure he intends to be a hoot but I love it when he gets something wrong and is gently corrected by his wife, Jenny)
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts