Hi everyone,

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi Rob, Thanks for that, I had planned to do just that, but this is turning out to be more of a challange than i first thought! To cut a long story short, I decided to buy a damp tester just to check it was as described..... and since then i have had to take out the whole front panel to find that most of the timbers underneath were rotten! I am now trying to try them out as best as possible and will have to wait and see what happens. I was able to test some of the electrics today and was pleased to find the fridge worked (one blessing!) but found that what i initally assumed would be electric ( had only glanced at it) turned out to be a gas wall light!!! What i was told was a late eighties van, now seams to be, well anyones guess!!! It also has floresent lights and from what i can find out on the net, would date it to late sixties!!!! If anyone can date this "rotten antique" for me i would be interested. (I am still determined to smile, I promise!)

Take care all

Melody

P.S. I have taken some photos and will post them on here if someone can tell me how to.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts