Hi from Herefordshire.

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Im 61 next month, and have got a Deanline Crown , year 1982, bought around 15 years ago. Had not towed a 'van til I bought 'Stan', and have still got a lot to learn, but each journey out and back safely, is a plus.
Ive got a few running repairs to do on 'Stan' over the next few months -( have got a slight damp problem in the offside rear of the van) as Im planning a 3 week tour around Ireland in September 2021.
The plan for my T.H.A.I.D (Touring Holiday Around Ireland Dream) is to ferry from Fishgaurd to Rossalare, travel along the south coast, up the west coast to Northern Ireland to my brother in County Antrim, then back down the East Coast to Rossalare and back home, staying at caravan sites and visiting places of interest along the way. My 2 trusty Jack Russells Muffin and Dotti will be accompany me.

Will certainly need some help with sorting the damp, as I intend on doing as much of the work as I can myself.
DOTTIDOO

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. The Deanline Crown takes me back a bit. If you have a damp ssue it is best to get that sorted as soon as you can to prevent it spreading. You will almost certainly find whatever help you need on here and do check you tube for videos of how to do it..

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi DOTTIDOO. Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a project and an adventure all rolled into one. Keep posting.
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts