Hi from Staffordshire!

Jun 8, 2024
Visit site
I'm a generally single caravanner as my partner works weekends sadly. I have young kids in tow age 3 and a pre teen girl plus a puppy!

My outfit is a 2002 bailey ranger 500/5 that I bought last year so really new to the van life. But massively enjoy the feeling of opening the doors of the van on that first morning 🌄 Recently changed some rusting parts such as upgraded the hitch to an alko hitch and changed the jockey wheel for a new one, next is getting the right motor mover and fitting it.

Member of CACC and use the west midlands area, seasonal pitch at Leek currently but may get seasonal in Worcester next year to explore the south a bit.

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum, I know how you feel opening the caravan door to the world first thing in the morning. Though not so great if it's raining and the pooch is bursting. But that's just a minor issue in the scheme of things. Enjoy your caravan.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Earthgirl Welcome to the forum any questions you will receive a answer they are a great bunch on here Enjoy your caravan

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts