Hi I am back!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi yes we certainly did thanks it was so good to get away after so long and it is around 15+ years since we last went down the Lyme Regis area so everything was sort of 'new'.The weather of course was superb and of course made the week even better,on top of that despite eating perhaps more than normal I have lost 4 pounds plus so now almost 3 stone down but one short of what the surgeon wants still c'est la vie.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter more to the point Plotter I believe it is your big day tomorrow. If this is the case may I take the oppertunity of wishing you all the very best for your test. Put your best foot forward and go for it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Plotter more to the point Plotter I believe it is your big day tomorrow. If this is the case may I take the oppertunity of wishing you all the very best for your test. Put your best foot forward and go for it.
Sorry too many Plotters....

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Yes Diane we both had a great time if I knew how I would bore you all with a few pics,in the meantime you are bang on Colin tomorrow is the big day so I am not sure if I am confident or not either way I will let you know the outcome and of course you cannot have too many Plotters!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts