Hi looking at Bailey Senator today Fingers Crossed

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,
Nice to be here.
We've saved up and are today going to view a 2003 Bailey Senator Oklahoma. Will be our first van, will be just me and my Better Half, wanted fixed bed with good history and all the accessories. Towing vehicle will be a 2001 VW T4 Caravelle 2.5TDI
Any feedback greatly welcomed.
Very Best Wishes
Wayne

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Welcome. Long time Bailey owner and liked the Senator range. Just wanted to give a quick bit of advice and say don’t get caught up in the excitement of viewing potential first van. Take your time, consider getting a Mobile caravan engineer out to check over the van before making a definite commitment if buying private.
Good luck and let us all know how you get on.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I agree with the advice from Waynes. Do check the caravan thoroughly for faults and make sure everything fitted works and you know how to work it.
As with any second hand caravan do make sure there is an up to date damp check, readings up to 20% are normal, but anything over that avoid.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Welcome WayneS :)

I very much echo what Robtel and Raywood have said, don't rush, there are plenty of caravans out there.

Hope you choose a good caravan that gives you great enjoyment, tell us about your first outing in your new portable home please.

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Thank you each very much for the kind welcomes and great advice. I'm sure to have lots of questions.
Look forward to updating you soon! :)
Wayne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts