Hinckley - site ?

Jan 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi

can anyone recommend a good site near Hinckley, Leics? We plan a week near there in the summer (easy access to Stoney Cove dive site)& there's not much to choose from in the CC listings.

We're not too fussed about amenities, only require toilet/shower/elec & dogs must be permitted (2 of)

thx

Aug 30, 2006
Visit site
Hi Derryck

I dive at stoney regularly and allways stay at Victoria Farm the cl is nice and flat all grass, water and elect is only a few paces away.The site is only 7 mins drive away from stoney cove without having to go on any main roads. The owner Eddie is a very helpfull and cheerful person

web site WWW.victoria-farm.org

Bill(norfolk)

Jan 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi Derryck

I dive at stoney regularly and allways stay at Victoria Farm the cl is nice and flat all grass, water and elect is only a few paces away.The site is only 7 mins drive away from stoney cove without having to go on any main roads. The owner Eddie is a very helpfull and cheerful person

web site WWW.victoria-farm.org

Bill(norfolk)
Hi William

a fellow diver, that for your advice. Does it have shower facilities? We only have an old van & my hubby's currently struggling with a thetford toilet fitting, so wouldn't want to add to matters.

TRENDING THREADS