Hippies on campsites today!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I guess that with all those heading off today they will look like '60's long haired hippies as not having enough time for get a haircut first. LOL!

Reactions: DaveA1
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I'm chomping at the bit to go away,but I can't believe how many caravans I've seen on the road today.Its a monsoon up here in lancashire and the weather forecast for the week is rain,just leave it till next weekend?

Reactions: Hutch
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I got the clippers out a few weeks ago and had a No. 2 all over. My wife looked on in horror, so as I explained, the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about two weeks! :unsure: :LOL:

Had a proper haircut this morning, when my barber had re-opened.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I got the clippers out a few weeks ago and had a No. 2 all over. My wife looked on in horror, so as I explained, the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about two weeks! :unsure: :LOL:

Had a proper haircut this morning, when my barber had re-opened.
Having lost half my hair to "male pattern baldness" and the rest to chemotherapy, I've just used the clippers with a No 2 every since it grew back.

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
Having lost half my hair to "male pattern baldness" and the rest to chemotherapy, I've just used the clippers with a No 2 every since it grew back.

Not sure that I will be re-acquainting myself with the clippers any time soon! I'm privileged to still have a very full, if somewhat white/grey, head of hair.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
My wife says my hair getting long i go out to the garage and get some grass shears what them for do you want me to give you a trim .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts