Holland at Easter

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Looking at going to Holland at Easter for the first time,would apriciate any recomendations for campsites preferably on the coast

with resonable facilities.Many thanks

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi Stewart

We have been to Holland a couple of times but find easter very quiet, thing is you still pay about the same for ferry and camp sites as higher seasons, you may be aware but its just a thought.

Regards Maddy

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
We are also looking to go then as we have to be back for the 28th April. I was concerned about the Easter being busy but have checked and the Dutch school holidays are not at Easter, but end April/early May.

We use the ACSI camping card which for about

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
You can also use Camping Cheques (www.campingcheque.co.uk) at Easter in Holland, and there are several sites which look really nice. There's one at Koningshof with an indoor pool which looks just the sort of thing kids would love. It's 5 kilometres from the beach, but at Easter it's not going to be warm enough to sit on a beach all day, but a trip out would be a nice option. At Easter weekend you'd pay normal rates, but the remainder of the holiday would be at Camping Cheque rate. They also organise activities during the Easter period, as well as a coach trip to Amsterdam. Could be just the ticket????

Duinrell seems to be a recommended park for families in Holland - with a theme park and water park next door, and discounts I think for people staying on the campsite.

I haven't been to either of these sites, but perhaps someone who has can add a bit more to my descriptions.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts