Hot tubs

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
we have a hot tub at home and I must admit, it is very therapeutic....the question is, would it be frowned upon to put one of these in the awning during longer stays....

http://www.lay-z-spa.co.uk/product/4/bw54112-2013-lay-z-spa-vegas-hot-tub
obviously it would only be possible on a fully serviced pitch (the backwards and forwards with the aquaroll would outweigh any benefits), but they are fairly quiet running and shouldn't disturb the neighbours, who could always be pacified with an 'invite'.... ;)

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Could play havoc with the noseweight, unless you intend to fill it on arrival. You would also need to know what its power draw would be. It would be a pointless exercise getting the campsite ladies to peel off only for the lights to trip. Mind you, having seen some of em, maybe that would be a benefit.

Thinking of travelling light though, would you not be better off with a kiddies paddling pool and a case of beans from Aldi. :whistle:

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
00buzz said:
but they are fairly quiet running and shouldn't disturb the neighbours,

Even 'quiet running' can be VERY irritating on a supposedly quiet relaxed site. :evil: Let me know where you are going and I will avoid it. ;)

PS - is that why your name is 'buzz'? :p

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
The chap that lived behind me had a hot tub for a while. It was not quiet. When you added the noise of him and his cackling lady friends it was even less quiet. I was glad when he got his electric bill and packed it in. Let me know where you are going as well. :(
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My son saw one at Le Mans a couple of years, and they are very quiet, but he said the generator to run it wasn't. Mine at home is quiet runs for 5 months of the year, not overly expensive. .
Tell me where you will be Buzz and we shall be there.

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Blimey!.
There's us being amazed with people taking washing machines with them!!
I'd rather use the site's hot tub, at least I know it's been maintained.
Acorns has a great one plus a wood fired sauna, mmmmmm.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts