How do you feel?

G

Bl^^dy brilliant, on top of the world and fit as a fiddle. Just fantastic.

Have done since I retired at 50 :mad:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just like Euro except I could not retire until I was 59. Best thing I ever did as I think it has given me extra years onto my life - reckon retirement age should be lowered not increased to 68.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Me too, Colin/Euro - early retirement (at 58 in my case)has taken years off me! I'm so much less stressed and enjoy every minute of my leisure time. I've always loved swimming and now go (free once you're 60 in our area) twice a week at swim 40 lengths (l kilometre) or more. Helps you stay trim, and keeps all your muscles and bones mobile.

I feel better now than I did twenty years ago.

G

Buggar waiting for retirement to feel good.

I feel good right now and retirement can wait at least 15 to 20 years.

G

Well I did feel pretty darn good most of my working life.

It's just that now work doesn't get in the way of us always doing what we want.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Retired at 55, feel brilliant, only problem is that Mr Brown won't give Nurses early retirement so until the wife reaches 62 6 years away, it does not give any benifit to caravanning.

But l have part time job 2 days a week, the other 3 days l work for a company called HID, thats right Her In Doors, Bl--dy hard task master this company.

NigelH

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Feeling in top shape

Just returned from an excellent 3 week trip to Slovenia, although I'm not retired, I'm working 2 weeks offshore 4 weeks home for the next 2 years offshore Norway, just thinking about where to go with the van next year.

Rob E

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts