How folks new to this forum, I have a 2012 Bailey Bologna

Jun 26, 2020
Visit site
Last time we used caravan some 3 months ago, I noticed water coming out of the shower tap, it the base where you turn the shower on. This happened when we turned the water pump on. Do you think this would be an expensive job to fix

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Debg
Try and give a make and model and possible year of your caravan! Someone with the same caravan may at some point have had the same problem and they could point you in the right direction. Personally we traded in earlier in the year our Bailey caravan 12 years old which we had from new, the shower tap never leaked as it had never been used, but the kitchen and bathroom tap bothed lèaked at some point due to cartridge problems. Did'nt cost much to fix but it might not be the cartridge in your case.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Debg
Try and give a make and model and possible year of your caravan! Someone with the same caravan may at some point have had the same problem and they could point you in the right direction. Personally we traded in earlier in the year our Bailey caravan 12 years old which we had from new, the shower tap never leaked as it had never been used, but the kitchen and bathroom tap bothed lèaked at some point due to cartridge problems. Did'nt cost much to fix but it might not be the cartridge in your case.
Actually Debg has it a 2012 Bailey Bologna caravan so anyone on here had the same van :giggle:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think this may depend on the cause. If it is the cartridge then this is cheap. The real problem is if the tap itself needs replacing as this needs the shower removing and the labour is then the big cost.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts