How much!

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Looked at going to the minnows caravan club site just for one night and then onwards to the motorhome show at West Point. How much for one night? £20.50 in March? Is it me or is this a bit pricey?

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I suppose it depends on the comparator(s). We tend to use CLs/CSs and Rallies/THSs so the price of main sites when we do use them seems high, especially if a year or two have passed between uses.

Like everything else, prices rise and businesses charge market rates. It is a fiver less for members though :)

Graham.

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Par for the course.

You can get off peak rates at some sites, the club operate sites with no toilet block for about £13 and there is the CL network.

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
Willo8660 said:
Looked at going to the minnows caravan club site just for one night and then onwards to the motorhome show at West Point. How much for one night? £20.50 in March? Is it me or is this a bit pricey?

Minnows is an Affiliated Site, so privately owned, they have lots of 'Extra rules' and basically charge what they can get away with. I always check whether it is an Affiliated site before going.And try to avoid them if possible.

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
rayjsj said:
Minnows is an Affiliated Site, so privately owned, they have lots of 'Extra rules' and basically charge what they can get away with. I always check whether it is an Affiliated site before going.And try to avoid them if possible.
I didn't realise there was a significant difference so I did a quick check against a CC site (Baltic Wharf as that's the first I thought of over to the west) and Minnows was cheaper in most cases :)

Graham

TRENDING THREADS