How to contact a moderator?

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Is there a way to contact a moderator, I've looked and I don't see an option for this.

Reason I ask is that yesterday evening I posted a reply (video clip - Dick Emery) in Jockey wheel raised or lowered when sited? topic.

I don't see it today.
Thanks.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Anseo said:
Is there a way to contact a moderator, I've looked and I don't see an option for this.

Reason I ask is that yesterday evening I posted a reply (video clip - Dick Emery) in Jockey wheel raised or lowered when sited? topic.

I don't see it today.
Thanks.
Hi Anseo
There are various ways to contact either Damian or myself (there are two moderators and Lizzie is the administrator).
You can add a query to the message board as you did here, you can click on the report button or you could contact me on email via the link on my own comments which you'll see at the bottom left of my reply, where the moddy green text reads: Contact email address with the url below in blue.
If you'd care to look through the topic that you referred to the Dick Emery video clip is there.
If it had been taken down for any reason we'd have had the good manners to tell you about it.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Apologies, it looks as though it's been removed after all.
Probably a bit too far off topic I should imagine.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I removed the posting, but as it was late at night I failed to say so, having much more pressing needs.

The link was absolutely nothing to do with the topic, or caravanning in any way, and what may have been acceptable in the 60's and 70's is not acceptable today.

The owners of the Forum have a very set way in which they want the forum to be, and as such we, the Moderators, must abide by their rules, and keep the Forum in such a way that what is posted reflects the all ages reading of the Forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts