Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Morning all. How are you today?
Just writing my 'how to' travel column and I wondered if there was any topic related to travel that you felt needed addressing? So far, we've covered all manner of things to getting travel money and showering on site.
I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Clare

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Clare
There are one or two 'How To's', that have cropped up recently, such as 'how to find out if the increasing number of metered electric hook up's are charging the correct amount per unit of electricity, (there is some suggestion of over charging which is illegal) how to decide which solar panel, solar controller and leisure battery would ensure that a caravanner could be off ehu for relatively long periods and also are 'cheaper' panels as good as expesive ones, how many watts would a tourer need?, and one which is related to This Current Topic which describes how best to tell if the gas bottle is running low and whether to change it before bedtime or risk running out and waking up to a cold caravan.
Hopefully other forumites will add their ideas which might provide some inspiration for future magazine articles
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Good suggestions by Steve. What about a 'How to' avoid congested areas. Nothing worse arriving at your destination only to find the roads congestred due to peak hour traffic but if you had gone a slightly longer route, it would have made all the difference!
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts