Hymer 564 exhaust system

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I need a new exhaust system for my Citroen Hymer 564 and would like to replace with a stainless lifetime guarantee system. I need a full system from manifold to tailpipe, can this be manufactured and sent to me for fitting or do I need to go to a fitter and have it made to fit?? I am in Cornwall, if it has to be made bespoke and fitted, any recommendations?? Much appreciated.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Might be of some help if you stated the age of your Van the base vehicles have changed a bit since say 1992 when the C25 relay (pretty much the same as the Peugeot /Fiat offering) . That being said on my 1993 Fiat based van the exhaust is bog standard Fiat Ducato 2.5TD. It would be worth while having a word with your local fitters to see if a stainless steel version was available, but being a diesel and the parts for a normal steel version relatively cheap I wonder if you would show any cost saving.

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I had a powerflow stainless system made for my Romahome, just over £300 it has just had its first inspection at 1year old. I went underneath whilst it was on the ramp and it still looks new. I am well satisfied. It was made and fitted by Hawleys of Sheffield but there must be an agent near you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts