I cannot believe it!!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Caravan was given a damp test today and all readings came out satisfactory. Wow two years with low damp readings. Better sell it while going is good!

No. We have just booked for four nights at an adults only, dog friendly site on the Devon/Somerset border. First time out since last September. Fingers crossed we make it as the record over the last two years hasn't been great. The van goes onto seasonal April-October so we will decide then which way to go. To be honest one of the pleasures of a caravan is to go to different places, so I need to keep my towing skills up to the mark. Manoeuvring onto pitch not so important as long as the mover works. :whistle:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Perhaps a new thread-how should caravanners say goodbye in the way of Star Wars; may the dessiccated go with you? May dryness go with you!
I did think once that we should hang on to the caravan right to the very end, and then have the equivalent of a Viking funeral. But by then the van would be so damp it wouldn’t burn. So more a Saxon one like Sutton Hoo and bury the lot. :)

Reactions: JezzerB and Parksy
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Come on OC, at least you haven't lost your sense of humour yet, Gagakev is coming to the Woosie mini fest start of April, so The Rain God although welcome will hit us with his followers.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
It's for covering all options to keep the beast waterproof, This van has been the best we have had, so no intentions of changing it. Just wish the payload was bigger.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts