I have forgotten

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
You may be able to help me, in march we spent a week on an adult only site on the borders of Somerset.
It had a name with mill in it and was down a long country lane.
There was a water mill and stream one side and another stream on the other with a dog walking area at the far end.
It was nestled in a valley.
To go to the shower block you had to walk over a small wooden bridge, and there was ducks that came to the van for food.
In the village there was no shops just a pub but also down the road was a small garage called Cross that did not sell fuel.
I tried looking it up in my old emails but have now changed from Virgin Media to Sky and they have wiped all my mail.
I think it was cash or check only and paid when you arrived.
Nice place.

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Reg / Pat, sorry I cant help your regarding the site. We had this problem once, ever since we keep leaflets / receipts etc in a bag in one of the van cupboards so we always have the details of the sites we have visited. Obviously if there is a site we didn't particularly care for we dont keep the details....

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Reg / Pat, sorry I cant help your regarding the site. We had this problem once, ever since we keep leaflets / receipts etc in a bag in one of the van cupboards so we always have the details of the sites we have visited. Obviously if there is a site we didn't particularly care for we dont keep the details....

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Do you mean "Exe Valley" near dulverton?
Yippy, thats it, can you tell me its name, yes it's all coming back now great place in the middle of no-ware.
I will look up Dulverton camp sites.
Thanks again Reg
http://www.exevalleycamping.co.uk/
Found it...

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Glad you found it.
We stayed there in September just gone for 4 nights.
Weather wasnt too good but found the campsite lovely,and Oscar(our little shi-tzu)loved the doggy walk and splashing around in the stream at the end of the walk.
Spent a fortune on bread for the friendly ducks.lol
Adrian

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
We were there last year in July. Lovely site although I found the lady owner a little eccentric
smiley-laughing.gif

Dog walk was small but adequate. The long country lane you mentioned was actually the A396 but yes, it did have a country air to it, very hairy in places
smiley-surprised.gif

Our pitch backed onto the millrace at the end of the site and the water looked very inviting to dangle your feet in. This didn't happen though because despite it being July it rained every day and we left for home a day early
smiley-cry.gif

Despite it saying there's free wi-fi you have to go to the reception to use your laptop and that's only for checking emails etc. Still a nice site though despite the narrow, windy road getting there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts