I`ve done it again

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
kopite said:
Now DD you are a man of the world and should no that a new van means a completely new dinner set,bedding,mugs,etc but the woosie mugs have moved to the front of the cupboard where they belong.As for the weight thats gone out the window sorry round my middle since i,ve been of ciggies
Hi Sir WC Kopite
Only just read this one.
Round your middle
smiley-surprised.gif

You'll need some of Tammie's tuition
smiley-kiss.gif

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Woodlands Camper said:
I think you mean me (Sir WC) not Wayne.
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif
We do have a mains adaptor to go in the Aquaroll but it flooded the last time we used it, so I use a normal central heating header tank and drop the pump into that. However the mains hose was not long enough for either so I sent the OH out to buy more hose, during which time we were using the Aquaroll in normal mode. When I took the photos the OH had returned and I had just changed over to the tank and not put away the Aquaroll. The header tank is a cheap and cheerful method when using a service pitch.

Sorry Sir WC
smiley-embarassed.gif
I'm going to stop posting soon as I keep getting myself in a pickle
smiley-embarassed.gif

So is there a ball valve in the header tank?
How did the aqua roll flood when you used it I only ask because I use this with the valve in side when we use service pitches.
Any way glad you have got your new van and have started to use it, did you stay at Stowford on handover?
Gagakev
The 'black container' is not Bailey's bath tub, but it is handy for me to wash my feet in after a long walk
smiley-laughing.gif

Yes - there is a ball valve in the tank, and as said by Colin, there is a hozelock fitting on the end.
We used the Aquaroll mains adaptor at a CL near Nottingham and it appears they had low water pressure and the valve didn't shut off filling the roll completely and overflowed whilst we were out for the day. It works when we try it at home.
The van is a dealer special from Highbridge and they wouldn't let me stay at Stowford
smiley-smile.gif

Colin - great minds think alike!!

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
hi woosies
I`m glad we have sorted out who is who it could be a bit awkward getting in the wrong van at poston
hope you guys are all well and wish you happy hols which you have coming up we`re of to longleat a week wednesday for a few days cant wait

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Di thats very kind of you if it was just us we would love to but a few family members are going with us maybe another time. thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts