Ideal for mature caravanners ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On the news tonight was an item describing a proposed 500+ day expedition to Mars and seeking a mature crew who were used to being in each others company in a confined space for a while plus being able to cope with unexpected events and having some technical ability.

Remind you of anyone ?

Where do we sign up ?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Are there any 16 amp ehu on Mars Ray?
smiley-laughing.gif

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
No, but I'm going to be selling some 250,000 mile orange leads on e-bay shortly. Just plug one end in at home before you go. You may need to use two, though, and there will be a bit of voltage drop!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Probably not Steve, but not too many here in Spain either (and anyway, I see someone has proposed a solution already). I've been thinking more about the upside - the effect of reduced gravity on my old bones and muscles sounds good, and the increasing distance from the politicians even better.

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
philspot1 said:
No, but I'm going to be selling some 250,000 mile orange leads on e-bay shortly. Just plug one end in at home before you go. You may need to use two, though, and there will be a bit of voltage drop!

Typical caravanner. Little idea of distance or logistical needs
smiley-wink.gif

The distance between Earth and Mars varies between around 35 million and 250 million miles so for God sake don't fly with philspot1, I always rememember spare matches and a can opener, that should qualify me.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Silly people................Caravans cant fly!!!!!!
smiley-undecided.gif
smiley-wink.gif

Sorry but Top Gear have sorted that one!

But should you take a full size spare or a spacesaver wheel?
And will you have to wait till 12;00 oclock before moving onto your pitch
Does it have a dogs area with poop bins?
Are the Wardens any good?

Ah the perfect place for the next Woosies outing

I think I'll wait until PC have done a site review.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts