idiot companies

Nov 20, 2006
Visit site
imgres
ACOPS.jpg
readcaravans

why do some idiots still show the above logo on their websites, paperwork or signage when in relation to gas qualification?

this logo is for the Advisory Committee on Protection of the Sea used by the International Marine Science and Technology.

if they simply cant get rip off the right logo of the internet, what chance have they working on your gas system. LOL

Check them out for yourself

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I think one or two of them might be 'experts' in dispensing methane, the gas that is a by product of large deposits left by bulls.
smiley-smile.gif

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
It also stands for Approved code of practice as quoted below from the HSE website.
"The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has today published four approved codes of practice (ACOPs) supporting the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 (DSEAR)."
So maybe not so daft

Nov 20, 2006
Visit site
stephen you are correct that the acronym ACoPs is for approved codes of practice but the logo above which caravan companies are using has no relevance. it is used only by International Marine Science and Technology. at the moment, and to the best of my knowledge, there is no logo for the approved codes of practice. if there was i would be displaying it myself.
smiley-wink.gif

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
It would seem to me that there could even be a case of copyright infringement here. Maybe an opportunity for International Marine Science and Technology to collect royalties.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts