Idiot !!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
If you were the idiot today towing a Hobby caravan on the B3165 between Axminster and Bridport
I hope you got nicked.
Not only did you hold me up picking up my new towcar. you had no number plate, and that thing you were towing with was just not suitable, think it was a nissan pick up powered with Fred Flinstones legs through the floor doing 20mph going downhill!!
But when I did eventually get pass you I slowed down and saw you had no mirrors attached and the Hobby was much wider than your vehicle mirrors so there was no way on this earth you could have seen any thing behind you. IDIOT!!

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Gagakev said:
If you were the idiot today towing a Hobby caravan on the B3165 between Axminster and Bridport
I hope you got nicked.
Not only did you hold me up picking up my new towcar. you had no number plate, and that thing you were towing with was just not suitable, think it was a nissan pick up powered with Fred Flinstones legs through the floor doing 20mph going downhill!!
But when I did eventually get pass you I slowed down and saw you had no mirrors attached and the Hobby was much wider than your vehicle mirrors so there was no way on this earth you could have seen any thing behind you. IDIOT!!

The thing that worries me when I see a badly matched/badly driven/badly kitted-out outfit is whether it's a stolen caravan. Especially when there are no number plates. Always makes me suspicious, but are these grounds enough to call the police? The other issues that cause me concern under these circumstances are that they give the Jeremy Clarkson 'I-hate-caravans' brigade too much of an opportunity to have a go at us. This idiot and his likes give us all a bad name, especially when his little Fred Flintstone legs can only manage 20mph. Could have done with a following wind, obviously.

Oh yes, and we're still waiting to hear about your new towcar!

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I was going to say that it may have been stolen or part of the travelling community which also gives us Caravanners....a bad name. anyway Kev is probably out enjoying his new toy too much to reply to us haha.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
johnandrew70 said:
I was going to say that it may have been stolen or part of the travelling community which also gives us Caravanners....a bad name. anyway Kev is probably out enjoying his new toy too much to reply to us haha.

Bought it home near dark last night, OH took it to work at 7.30 this morning and got home at 6.15 tonight so I haven't even seen it myself, will post a piccy in tow car section this week sometime.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts