If only all companies were the same

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I am not sure if under the rules of the forum I am allowed to post this thread but I will leave it to his mod ship to decide.

Earlier this year my wife was diagnosed with cancer and we had to cancel our holiday to France booked via Select Sites and claim on the insurance,no problem there.Yesterday I emailed Select Sites asking what the position will be with travel insurance next year with regard to my wife.Did the e,ail me back with a reply no they did not they dug out my booking found my phone number and the owner himself Andrew Erskine phoned me to explain as he thought this was a better the email,how good is that well done Select Sites it will not take a genius to guess what company I will use next year.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is always good to hear of great service, and I am pleased that Select Sites has taken the trouble to do what it did for you.

All too often it is bad service which dominates our lives, and gets lots of attention, to have good reports is a bonus.

As you have said your wife is ill with cancer, I can only add that I hope if it is possible, she makes a full recovery.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Thank you Damien all being well she will be ok but i continue to be impressed with the servce from Select Sites and it is true to say they were very god when we had to cancel.

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Good news about the service recieved The Plotter.

Last August mrs poup and iI recieved the same sort of setback as you have just gone through and thought days of camping etc were a thng of the past.

This year has been the (1st caravaning) but best year for holidays in years.

Theres blue sunshine at the end of the tunnel. Hope you can find your way to it next year

TRENDING THREADS