Impressive purchase.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Dual , pin plus non pin, damp meter.

Amazon have masses of meters. with a wide range of prices. I had this one delivered today and I am very impressed. well made, good package plus soft holder, batteries included. very easy to follow, English!!! instructions. easy to use, back lit and lots of modes.

I know it may not be that accurate. although the specs say it is. But I have no way of knowing if a £50 or more one would have been any better. And I was not prepared to pay the ish for a professional one.

This is far better than I expected and seems to perform well initially.

B768FF7C-B755-469A-8A1D-1548A1EFBBD8.jpeg

John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Dual , pin plus non pin, damp meter.

Amazon have masses of meters. with a wide range of prices. I had this one delivered today and I am very impressed. well made, good package plus soft holder, batteries included. very easy to follow, English!!! instructions. easy to use, back lit and lots of modes.

I know it may not be that accurate. although the specs say it is. But I have no way of knowing if a £50 or more one would have been any better. And I was not prepared to pay the ish for a professional one.

This is far better than I expected and seems to perform well initially.

View attachment 3066

John
How does it correlate with your previous damp meter. Or should I say “ moisture meter”.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
How does it correlate with your previous damp meter. Or should I say “ moisture meter”.

I never had one. But I would like to compare to a decent one.

I will always be suspicious of cheap products. I intend to use it with scepticism but it should indicate a problem and help find the source.

The company do a range of products and the web site inspires confidence.

John

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We bought a Brennenstuhl Moisture meter. Seesm reasonable accurate detecting the moisture in the same place as the AWS technician. Slightly lower reading, but probably because reluctant to push probes in too far into the floor.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts