inaca awning

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
i have bought an inaca weekender porch awning and have no instructions, i have looked on their website to download but cannot find that model i have emailed them but they havent replied.any help would be appreciated we have never had any sort of awning prior to this one so we havent a clue.thanks

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Julie,

may be a bit cheeky but there is one for sale on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220643350160 with a phone number. Reading the sale claims "easy to assemble". You could ask as a prospective buyer.

Otherwise the awning pictured on ebay looks the same as the KALIHARI on the Inaca site and the instsructions are there to download. Its only 6ft x 4ft so these instructions may at least assist.

Hope this helps.

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
we have one its a doddle to put up and is a smart little porch awning my husband puts the porch upon his own never looked at the instructions as they were not very good he lays the poles out and then threads the canvas through the rail and starts at one corner putting the poles up how old is it our instructions might be the same for yours

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I DONT KNOW HOW OLD THE AWNING IS IT'S IN VERY GOOD CONDITION BUT POSSIBLY JUST HASNT BEEN USED MUCH.I'M GOING TO DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE KALAHARI AS SUGGESTED BY BILL AND SEE IF THAT HELPS.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts