Inaca Elba Awning - frame instructions

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi OzCamper - I am now looking for the instructions as I have purchased a caravan along with an Inaca Elba awning but no manual- did you ever find one?

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
IAN - do you have a copy of your INACA Elba instructions - I have the same awning with fibreglass poles - never been out in a caravan before and I haven’t a clue how to put it together -

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Steve there is a website for inaca awnings but doesnt list the model you mention but several other so might be worth a look or email the company, it might be an old model and could point you in right direction, it’s inaca.es which I think is Spanish by the es bit but website in english

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Just reaching out - does anyone have an instruction manual for an INACA Elba awning. This came with my private caravan purchase but I don’t have the manual - just a load of fibreglass poles now lying around my lawn 😂. I have trawled the Internet but have not been successful.

Thank You

Steve

Attachments

• 264CC61C-BFE9-4A77-ABCA-2A20281029DE.jpeg
    264CC61C-BFE9-4A77-ABCA-2A20281029DE.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 9
Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Steve there is a website for inaca awnings but doesnt list the model you mention but several other so might be worth a look or email the company, it might be an old model and could point you in right direction, it’s inaca.es which I think is Spanish by the es bit but website in english
Thanks - I’ve raised a general enquiry on here as a shout out.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Steve
Are you after a Brand New or Used ....
Gumtree Used Inaca Stela 300 Caravan Awning
Also look on Ebay you might be pick up one with delivery included

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve
I think you should look on the Isabella awning site , also should have link to videos, you may find you need extra fixings for the roof poles,on one end will be a hook and other end a plastic bayonet fitting, the hook end attaches to the caravan and to do this you will need some clamp on fixings, on the awning you should have a double bead, the one feeds in to the awning channel, and the other one sits on the inside of the awning. The clamp on fixings then clamp on the inside bead, and the hook fits in the hole in the clamp, you should need either 3 or 5 fixings depending on the number of roof poles in the awning, but have a look at an Isabella video first , good luck.

Reactions: Steve@859
Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone - thank you all
For the help and tips with my awning INACA ELBA. I believe I’ve cracked it apart from one item which was in the pole bag.

Do any of you have any idea what this is - please look at the photo??7FCF4631-7A6F-45D5-A376-EB8DA84D360A.jpeg

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi beach ball - no I have an awning it’s an Inaca Elba - I just need instructions on how to configure the poles. My last post has a photo in which I can’t for the life of me understand what it is? 😂

Regards Steve

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi beach ball - no I have an awning it’s an Inaca Elba - I just need instructions on how to configure the poles. My last post has a photo in which I can’t for the life of me understand what it is? 😂

Regards Steve
I think you ought contact Inaca Customer Services and see if they can send you some instructions it might be worth trying

Reactions: Steve@859
Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi OzCamper - I am now looking for the instructions as I have purchased a caravan along with an Inaca Elba awning but no manual- did you ever find one?
Hi Steve,

No , never found one but I managed to work out how to assemble it myself! Turns out two of the poles had the bottom parts swapped around so once we worked that out it went up no problem. I managed to find a youtube video of another similar style awning but different brand and worked it out from there. I suggest choosing a sunny day, lay out all your poles and ensure the bayonet ends for the roof poles are facing away from the caravan. We were stupidly trying to insert them at the caravan end. Lol!! The poles with the hooks go on the very outside of the awning that hold up the little extra roof length at the front . Hope that makes sense!! Good luck. If I find the youtube video I found I'll share it with you which may help?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I've moved several posts containing queries about this awning frame from various message boards to this one thread.
Steve@859
One thread containing a specific query is enough to attract replies, there's no need to pepper pot the message boards with the same question.
Resurrecting threads from years ago is against forum guidelines.
Replies are repeated and the scattered posts make the forum more difficult to moderate which is why I've added these to this one thread now.
Ask questions by all means, but not the same one repeated all over the place please.

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Thank you I may have cracked it apart from this item in the bag... did you have one??

Attachments

• 85CDD68C-3DD1-4D34-A696-3B7E53078907.jpeg
    85CDD68C-3DD1-4D34-A696-3B7E53078907.jpeg
    560.6 KB · Views: 7
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello again Steve
I think the item in the picture is not part of the original awning,it is a rail that is used as a coat hanging rail,the clamp at one end fixes to a roof rail and the clamp at the other end fixes to another roof rail or the front rail,the moveable clamp that joins the 2 parts together is to allow adjustment, just rechecked and the 2 end clamps fix on to one roof rail to form a level coat rail, so in effect it is a triangle shape, hope this helps

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
I've moved several posts containing queries about this awning frame from various message boards to this one thread.
Steve@859
One thread containing a specific query is enough to attract replies, there's no need to pepper pot the message boards with the same question.
Resurrecting threads from years ago is against forum guidelines.
Replies are repeated and the scattered posts make the forum more difficult to moderate which is why I've added these to this one thread now.
Ask questions by all means, but not the same one repeated all over the place please.
Thank you admin- apologies for my use regarding the forum - I didn’t realise that I was causing a problem - this is my first time.
Once again I appreciate your input and advice.

Reactions: Parksy
Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Hello again Steve
I think the item in the picture is not part of the original awning,it is a rail that is used as a coat hanging rail,the clamp at one end fixes to a roof rail and the clamp at the other end fixes to another roof rail or the front rail,the moveable clamp that joins the 2 parts together is to allow adjustment, just rechecked and the 2 end clamps fix on to one roof rail to form a level coat rail, so in effect it is a triangle shape, hope this helps
Outstanding thank you- that clears it for me...

Regards Steve

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Outstanding thank you- that clears it for me...

Regards Steve
Hi Steve,

I would say woodsieboy's reply is correct - I did not have that one in my pole bag. All my poles were fibreglass, except for a second pole bag which contained poles for the additional annex that attaches to the side of the awning.

Jun 18, 2020
Visit site
Hi Steve,

I would say woodsieboy's reply is correct - I did not have that one in my pole bag. All my poles were fibreglass, except for a second pole bag which contained poles for the additional annex that attaches to the side of the awning.
Hi Oz - Have a great day and thank you for the interaction. 👍👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts