Incleboro Fields or Seacroft

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Starting to think about one of our holidays next year. Looking to go to Cromer to tie in with other family. The chioces are Incleboro Fields CC Site or Seacroft CC Site. We stayed at Incleboro eight years ago and really enjoyed it, dispite the usual british weather, but have never even looked around Seacroft, so anyones opinion as regards the better site would be appreaciated. Thanks.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Hi Julian,

I answered this one a few months ago, as we wanted to go to Seacroft but it was full, so we went to Incleboro fields again.

We did pop in to Seacroft and found it cramped, noisey used as a racetrack by kids on bikes, and with a pervading odour of stale fags and booze near the pool area. Lucky escape.

For us, Incleboro ranks as one of our favorite CC sites, Seacroft amongst the worst.

If you like Haven sites you`ll feel at home at Seacroft, if you want space, peace & quiet and good walking, you wont.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Seacroft possibly more of a family site with pool and bar and adjacent to Cromer and a decent beach.

Incleboro one of the best, nearer Sheringham. Lots of walks from the site.No need to use car. Sheringham beach ok but East and West Runton not so good for sandcastles etc

But do not tell too many people else there will not be room for me.

Apr 18, 2006
Visit site
My advice would be to stay at Incleboro Fields and whilst there take a trip to Seacroft. Seacroft is still very new and will take some time to become established. It is also closer to Cromer if you don't want to be using the car all the time but it is not a patch on Incleboro Fields! Good Luck.

FrankE

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Incleboro Fields every time. It is one of our favorite sites. There are lots of little glens where you pitch with only two or three others as well as open field camping so for a large site (surrounded by a golf course) it has a cosy feel.

If you do go to Incleboro Fields don't arrive before 12 noon because the access road to the site is very narrow and there are no overtaking points. The wardens like to ensure all departures are off by 12.00 to make it easier for arrivals to get in.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Julian, We love Incleboro field and if you got dogs it a good walking area, 20 min walk to the beach, you can take your dog on the beach in the summer, as long you keep your dog away from the family area, it great Trevor

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your replys. I was leaning towards Incleboro Fields, but having been there some years ago I was considering Seacroft. But my mind is made up now, definitely Incleboro.

TRENDING THREADS