Inexpensive TV for caravan use

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Thats good news ,most flat screen are 12volt though need constant 12volt to work properly hence the stabilizer in the 12volt lead ,simulare to what is in the mains lead ,without it the picture can fluctuate or damage the tv if goes much above 12volt,there lead is straight through so they must have confidence in there tvs .We are looking at the 16in 12volt lead £9.00 extra,a stabilized lead can cost between £30 and £50

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
We have just bought a 19inch led tv from sainsburys for £89 by the make of Celcus, i have to admit i was apprehensive as i have never heard of the make but after buying it i did a bit of digging on the net as to who they are, i was pleasantly surprised to find that its basically a re-named toshiba set, so a bargain. the sound is better than the panasonic led 42inch smart tv we have in our lounge and the picture is very clear, a friend of mine bought one last year and uses it daily and says it has never skipped a beat so if you want a 19inch led for less than £100 then sainsburys is the best bet by far, we had a 19 inch lcd from argos (acoustic solutions) which was fine but sound could be a bit tinny with the casing vibrating sometimes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts