Interaction with PCV staff

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
May be my imagination but there seems to be much less input from PCV editorial staff on the forum than in previous years.
Do we know if this is a matter of policy, pressure on time or other .
Pity, as it was great to know those who wrote also did and contributed their less formal views.

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi Ray,

I suspect that as far as the editorial staff are concerned it’s more to do with time than anything else. You might be aware that PCV (as far as I’m aware) are currently looking for a replacement for Niall Hampton who left for pastures new. Sarah Wakely is Group Editor and as such has to split her time between PCV and PMH duties.

Nigel.

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Anseo said:
What does the "V" in PCV stand for or what does it relate to?

PCV and PMH are how the staff refer to the magazines, sorry. Under the old Haymarket umbrella, there was Practical Classics, so they probably nabbed the PC title. :whistle:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I emailed them the other week to see if the technical team could possibly put a date and time stamp on each post posted on the mobile version of this forum , I am yet to receive a reply , how nice off them !

Nigel , mods , have you any Pc contacts you could mention it to ?

Craig .

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
I emailed them the other week to see if the technical team could possibly put a date and time stamp on each post posted on the mobile version of this forum , I am yet to receive a reply , how nice off them !

Nigel , mods , have you any Pc contacts you could mention it to ?

Craig .

Nope, they ignore us as well

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Anseo said:
What does the "V" in PCV stand for or what does it relate to?
John
PCv. The v is the v in caravan,.
I still hope some of the editorial staff will join the spring or autumn Woosiefest. They may find plenty of material for new articles. A whisky Trail :whistle:

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Dustydog said:
John
PCv. The v is the v in caravan,.
I still hope some of the editorial staff will join the spring or autumn Woosiefest. They may find plenty of material for new articles. A whisky Trail :whistle:

Yes, PCv staff are more than welcome, it would be really something else to have them join us.

And they can contribute immensly to a whiskey trail by bringing along many bottles full of the 'wee sensations' :) .

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Let's play "Eye Spy"

Spot the forum!

Website_Adds.JPG

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts