Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
Is it me or are the tv adverts getting longer and the programmes getting shorter?

And I'm fed up with that red telephone zooming all over the screen and don't mention them meercats???

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Chris,

Got to agree with you yes they are getting longer and longer and longer and longer and longer (sorry couldn't resist)

Do as we do video plus the programme and watch it later zooming (red phone) through the adverts,and cut 12 to 15 minutes off an hours programme.Got to let the (meer)cat out now. (Aint got one really)!!!

Cheers

Kev

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I have taken to starting the record going on stuff I watch.

I go away make a cuppa and start watching the playback 15 minutes later and fast forward through the adverts :)

Jul 5, 2006
Visit site
Glad its not just me..thought I was getting extra crotchety in my old age..Was just wondering the other day wether to get shut of the box altogether...

1..Don't watch the news ....depressing..or gordon telling yet more of his lies..

2...Too many too long too loud adverts...we watch 'em with the mute button pressed...haven't a clue what most of 'em are about

3..even fed up with documetaries..the Americans seem to make 'em all these days ..and they haven't a clue...they're always going in search of some mystical something which they never find..and keep giving flahbacks of bits you've already seen for most of the program

4...Films..again mainly American...films I would rate as ..B movies...90% of which weren't worth making in the first place never mind watching..

ok Guys ..rant over....But you set me off

William

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Adverts are intentionally louder and I did read a long time ago that the government were going to do something about the problem. Don't hold your breath though because time is running out for them :O) Thankfully.

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Adverts are intentionally louder and I did read a long time ago that the government were going to do something about the problem. Don't hold your breath though because time is running out for them :O) Thankfully.
They have http://www.out-law.com/page-5907

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts