Is PayPal intended for business?

Jun 21, 2022
Visit site
Might be an odd topic I know but I've been using PayPal for years now, mainly small sales and for transferring money to family and friends. I also typically do cash in hand but a customer the other day told me to get a real app for invoices as PayPal isn't meant for that? I'm very confused by the whole thing but my daughter seems to share his sentiment, she said no one she knows outside of the family uses the app.. have I lost track of the times or something?

May 11, 2021
Visit site
PayPal has a whole section about its use for business and includes invoice generation. To do it properly you have to do it properly, so using "friends and family" is not the right way, but PayPal has all the tools necessary to invoice and take commercial payments.

Reactions: Campout
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I brought a Bulldog hitchlock of preloved and paid through Paypal and received next day delivery the seller only use it once on his caravan that was a great buy

Reactions: Campout
Aug 29, 2022
Visit site
Used Paypal for a charity auction and they voided all payments three weeks later saying no account should have that much business. Had to call about 100 people back weeks later to ask for another form of payment since they already had the auction items and had gotten their money back from Paypal. What a mess. Oh but meanwhile they took ALL the transaction fees out of the payments.

Sep 6, 2022
Visit site
When registering an account with Paypal for business, you need a sole proprietorship or a registered legal entity. The system will require these data when creating an account, so we advise you to fill carefully in the registration fields. If you enter incorrect information, you risk getting your profile blocked. For more stable Paypal work, it is better to have a company registered abroad. Let me tell you honestly; this is the best company. I read on wealthyliving.com that even celebrities use this payment system for various needs.

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
I was told to ask why a company has only Pay pal and not Visa with the suggestion those companies may not be as safe to deal with. That is not to say they are all dodgy, but possibly they need more care.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts