Isabella pole tensioner

Oct 3, 2022
Visit site
I bought a Isabella Hercules 3rd gen pole tensioner and it broke first time I used it. The bar that holds it all together has a capped starlock domed washer holding it together and this popped off and will not stay on for very long. Bit of a design flaw really they should have put a slot in the bar and used a circlip.

Attachments

• PXL_20230501_060540403.jpg
    PXL_20230501_060540403.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Oct 3, 2022
Visit site
eBay seller I purchased it from were closed yesterday, hopefully they will exchange. With regards to Isabella quality it is the first time I have owned an Isabella awning and only put it up twice so cannot comment on that, although have found a couple of plastic parts that are flimsy and easy to break. I had my last Apache awning 20 years and loved it but it did not fit the new van.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
eBay seller I purchased it from were closed yesterday, hopefully they will exchange. With regards to Isabella quality it is the first time I have owned an Isabella awning and only put it up twice so cannot comment on that, although have found a couple of plastic parts that are flimsy and easy to break. I had my last Apache awning 20 years and loved it but it did not fit the new van.
We have had our isabella Magnum coal for about 8 years and it is still as good as new.

Reactions: MattNorthway

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts