Isobella Porch

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Last year I bought a used Isobella Porch 240.Threading the bead through my new caravan awning track is very difficult to say the least.I have cleaned the track lubricated it with the awning silicone stuff, this improves it for a while but its still very difficult.

I was on Chapel Lane CC site at the weekend and observed a bloke putting up a full size Isabella awning (a new one)and he simply pushed the bead through the awning rail without having to climb up and pull it through as I do.I have noticed on mine that the porch fabric has been sewn very close to the bead and I think this is the problem it is getting caught up in the track.Does anyone know if this can be removed and replace with a better clearance from the bead? And finally is it expensive?

Regards Jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You may need to widen the awning rail gap a little but if it is the fault of manufacture you could approach Isabella via your dealer for rectification under warranty.

We use the piping threaded through the channel to shoot the water away from the caravan side and from memory it cost about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts