IT GOT BIGGER!!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Yes PC july 05 issue does look bigger,it even says it on the front but,hang on, whats this 212 pages including covers,thats the same as the june issue. How do they do it. It must be thicker paper!

Mar 18, 2005
Visit site
Mike E, funny that, so did I.
Its ok for you lot we are going to the same place has Tina next weekend, Can't wait to see problems she has next. Has i've told her there is a group of us going and we will be willing to lend a hand. ( Tina your a star keep us entertained )

Paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Its ok for you lot we are going to the same place has Tina next weekend, Can't wait to see problems she has next. Has i've told her there is a group of us going and we will be willing to lend a hand. ( Tina your a star keep us entertained )

Paul
Paul, do you think Klarky will be there as well to help with Tina's ..um..um..awning? :)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hey just trying to bring some light entertainment to the hobby,people think we're a load of anoraks as it is !!!

Paul I can assure you we will be no bother to you as it is probably going to take us all weekend to get the damn thing up but if we do manage please bring your family and have adrinl with us (cant guarentee it will be safe or draftproof!!)

I see you all logged in to the "it got bigger" post

Hoping for some handy hints were you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hey just trying to bring some light entertainment to the hobby,people think we're a load of anoraks as it is !!!

Paul I can assure you we will be no bother to you as it is probably going to take us all weekend to get the damn thing up but if we do manage please bring your family and have adrinl with us (cant guarentee it will be safe or draftproof!!)

I see you all logged in to the "it got bigger" post

Hoping for some handy hints were you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A drink!!As you can see I've had a few already !

Mar 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina or is it .

If its going to take you all weekend to get it up, Will you have time for a drink. You should have booked for the week you and youe hubby would be able to get lots of time to practiss!!!

If you have a walk around look for a red mondeo and sterling europa with blue awning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts