It's Drooping !

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
thought that would grab yer attention, im referring to the numerous icicles hanging off my guttering. temperature has been a wee tad higher today in my neck of the woods, and i could watch them starting to give way. early days, i know, but a gid sign :)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Quote .. " i could watch them starting to give way. early days, i know, but a gid sign".

What's good about it? Seems pretty boring to me just sat watching icicles.

Couldn't you do something more constructive, like make your wee lassie a cuppa while she's barrowing the grit up to your house or at the very least watched that she was doing an adequate job of clearing the snow.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
lordy, i was getting bored standing around the garage with a tin of tennants in my hand giving instructions to ma wummin on how to drain the oil on my fireblade, my fingertips were a wee bit chilled as well. thats when i noticed there was a wee bit of a thaw coming on, gid job shes workin on the bike, looks like it could be back out soon.

cheers my kind sire.

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
lordy, i was getting bored standing around the garage with a tin of tennants in my hand giving instructions to ma wummin on how to drain the oil on my fireblade, my fingertips were a wee bit chilled as well. thats when i noticed there was a wee bit of a thaw coming on, gid job shes workin on the bike, looks like it could be back out soon.

cheers my kind sire.
sounds fair enough to me Highlander!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts