Its not my season

Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
Beginning of the season started ok until second outing in which we had bought a air type porch awning , tried it at home and all seemed ok, got on site and the pump decided not work, as it is under warranty did think of going back to dealer but that meant a 160 mile round trip. Fortunately a fellow camper came to the rescue . The dealer later replaced with new one. Next holiday down to Cornwall , stopped in layby for a drink where upon a lady came up to enquire did I know about charging her phone, no problem I said going to our car, as we got to it the car moved or seemed to, looked up where my wife has got out of the caravan and she is looking at the rear of caravan.The lady had not put her hand brake on. At the end of holiday heading towards our last stop on a farm there was a loud band and we came to a halt. The caravan wheel had gone down a pot hole and the mover had hit the ground and also went into the tyre..So repairs to caravan is being done 20/9, the Reich mover required a new spindle which took four weeks to come. Lastly went for a week fishing and the Reich tap started leaking at the join to tap body. Sent for new joint which took at least 1 minuet to fit and went to screw the tap spout on to it when the fitting which comes out of tap of the spout broke off. Sent for new tap which they say might come 13/8.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Talk about unucky for some ! :unsure: but I wish I had never read this post now as after reading someone elses misfortune last week about the lock coming apart , mine fell apart the next day !!
I dread to think what'll happen now ! Thank god mines back in storage though !!
Hope it gets better from now on & watch out for those pot holes .

Craig

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly it is a good idea to get all your problems over in one year. We usually find we have a couple each year but you never know what is coming next.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear your mishaps. We all go caravanning to chill and these things spoil that. It happens to all of us but I try to think positive and remember those folks who have ill health. It doesn't really help but I try........

Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
Thought I would give you all a laugh, the tap came and found the tap sent did not fit the hole in sink .Ours has a 49mm dia whereas one sent was 39mm. Oh well next one fitted and now planning next trip.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts