Jacking brackets

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello
Can any body tell me if there are pre drilled holes to attach brackets for a kojak bottle jack on the Bailey Unicorn Cadiz 2014
Thanks
Ozzy's Dad new member ๐Ÿ‘

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The Kojack brackets are light years ahead of the weak , dangerous, Al-ko ones. However that lovely orange jack is junk. I had two , one foc as a replacement. All leaked. Use their brackets and buy a used Mk 1 Kia Sorento jack and handle fro a breakers on line. Most jacks have never been used. They are three stage hydraulics and are brilliant.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The Kojack brackets are light years ahead of the weak , dangerous, Al-ko ones. However that lovely orange jack is junk. I had two , one foc as a replacement. All leaked. Use their brackets and buy a used Mk 1 Kia Sorento jack and handle fro a breakers on line. Most jacks have never been used. They are three stage hydraulics and are brilliant.
I agree about the wibly wobbly alko Jack I can't comment on the kojak Jack as never had one, I carry a small trolley jack in towing vehicle

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I think he was saying that the Alko jack isn't as good as it could be but had no experience of the named alternative; nothing wrong there is there? He was basically agreeing with the posts.
Agreed . I misread his post๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The latest, or at least 2013, AlKo jacking brackets as fitted to my Coachman, are almost Identical to my kojack jacking brackets. Sorry no photos. I have the kojack hydraulic one suitable for upto 2000 kg. As yet it have not let me down , I tend to use it more on the Santa Fe. When checking the brakes and discs.

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts