Jervaulx Abbey CL site, Masham, North Yorkshire.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Beautifully kept, fantastic views, friendly owners, cafe on site (not a nuisance at all) but pretty remote. You have to get in the car to get to a town of any size.

Dec 2, 2005
Visit site
Beautifully kept, fantastic views, friendly owners, cafe on site (not a nuisance at all) but pretty remote. You have to get in the car to get to a town of any size.
Dear Mary, thanks very much for your response, please can you help with a couple more questions if you can. i drove past it about a month ago so one of my concerns is, can you hear the traffic? it says in the book it has a WC, has it a shower? are there hard standings? as we are hoping to go in less than 3 weeks. we will be meeting friends in NORTH STAINLEY both days and we both like a drink, so i was hoping to find a CL or CS as close to there as possible, but the one at the abbey seems to be about the closest, do you know of any that are inbetween masham and ripon that have hook ups? if not the abbey it will have to be, so please can you give me the run down of it, regards, Barney.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts