Just fitted a tyre pressure monitoring system

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Have just fitted a Tyre Pressure Monitoring system took me less than a hour to set up and fit on my own drive. Easy to fit and no special tools required apart from the special hex wrench that is supplied in the kit. I did need a old flat screwdriver to get off one of my wheel trims but that was all. The system providers are called Tyre Pal web site www.tyrepal.co.uk who also give you a very detailed hand book and instruction guide to set up the system that monitors all four tyre's so you can have different pressures front and back. A monitor that just sits dashboard and is rechargeable with a long life battery so no drilling required. Not really used the van yet but am planning a trip to the show tomorrow at the NEC so will know more how it pan's out after then.

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Sounds great Joe.
Are you going for just the day tomorrow, or will you still be there on Wednesday? Liz and I are going Wednesday and Thursday.

gjh

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
TonyJones said:
Sounds great Joe.
Are you going for just the day tomorrow, or will you still be there on Wednesday? Liz and I are going Wednesday and Thursday.
We'll be there Thursday Tony - keep looking over your shoulder :lol:

Graham

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Had a good day today at the show, some very nice vans but none that ticked all the boxes. Glad to say that the traffic behaved it self. Stayed on the car park and had a meal in the van that helped with the traffic I'm sure, left at about 7pm.
Also the tyre pressure monitor worked perfect see www.tryepal.co.uk who are at the show up in one of the corners doing a good deal, tyrepal are by the Snowdonia Cheese Man, you will hear him if not smell the very nice cheeses he sell's ... LOL.
Good to have tyre monitor what with all the potholes around (did you see the TV prog last week with the RAC man fixing 6 yes 6 tyres at one roadside spot. With MH tyres costing approx. £100 this monitor can pay for itself on just one slow puncture that it spots in time, worth a look.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts