Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
All set up. Cadac on it’s maiden mission with seasoned pork belly, lovely weather, new satellite system all working, local cider, Handy tree stump, nice neighbours and firepit ready to go. Been a bit of a faff getting set up but it’s all worth it in the end . Happy days.

Reactions: Bluetonic and GaryB
Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
All set up. Cadac on it’s maiden mission with seasoned pork belly, lovely weather, new satellite system all working, local cider, Handy tree stump, nice neighbours and firepit ready to go. Been a bit of a faff getting set up but it’s all worth it in the end . Happy days.

Where abouts are you? The weather has turned here (Cotswolds) for the better but as soon as the sun drops it gets really cold and damp. Currently sitting in the awning contemplating putting the red wine in the microwave to warm it up a bit!!!

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Where abouts are you? The weather has turned here (Cotswolds) for the better but as soon as the sun drops it gets really cold and damp. Currently sitting in the awning contemplating putting the red wine in the microwave to warm it up a bit!!!
Stonehenge Touring Park near Salisbury.

btw , totally incinerated my pork belly. I attempted to slow cook with the lid on which ended badly. I don’t think it’s suited for any kind of slow cooking. Hopefully things go better tomorrow doing brekkie in the paella pan!

quite chilly here now. I’ve got a fire going but prob won’t be that long before I retreat inside!

Reactions: GaryB
May 10, 2020
Visit site
Stonehenge Touring Park near Salisbury.

btw , totally incinerated my pork belly. I attempted to slow cook with the lid on which ended badly. I don’t think it’s suited for any kind of slow cooking. Hopefully things go better tomorrow doing brekkie in the paella pan!

quite chilly here now. I’ve got a fire going but prob won’t be that long before I retreat inside!
Slow cooking in a CADAC, buy the roasting dish accessory and then raise the wire rack off the bottom to keep the meat away from direct heat. Works vey well 😋

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts