Kampa air awning

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i would say you pump from the outside as each airpole is inflated the awning will lift it is normally necessary to go inside the awning and push the poles upwards so that the Airpoles can assume there correct shape.

Reactions: otherclive

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I don’t know your particular model but the Kampa air awnings that I have come across inflate, as Beachball says, from a single external point. The things to check are that all external deflation points ( usually one on each leg) are closed and that all internal connector valves are turned to open otherwise the air won’t circulate through all the tubes.
If you are pumping for ages and it’s not inflating then generally ( in the absence of a leak)it is one of the above two issues.
Mel

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi thanks for your replies the awning that I have I have to go inside the awning to inflate it this does not seem right to me (I did buy this second hand but had one before which inflated from the outside) I assumed they all inflated from the outside as this makes more sense than getting under neath and trying to inflate.

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi it makes more sense to inflate from the outside but don’t know if this is an old model and when It first came out inflated from the inside .Does anyone have a Kampa pod midi air tall awning?thanks for your reply.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts