Kampa Carnival awning...

Jun 30, 2021
Visit site
Hi all,

So my new (old!) caravan came with a full awning but alas no instructions. I have been unable to fathom out the configuration of the poles/frame and although i have been able to find a 'user manual' online it refers to a separate 'frame diagram' for the construction of the frame which isn't included with the 'user manual' (which i find little odd!). I have 'googled' 'youtubed' and messaged Kampa but so far to no avail. A long shot i know but does anybody have such a 'frame diagram' or own a Kampa Carnival awning who could explain the poles/frame configuration? Any help would be very welcomed. Thank you. Andrew.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Looking at the you tube video, it looks like a fairly standard pole awning. Assume you have all the pieces try looking at videos of poled awnings being put up and/or look for a frame diagram of another poled awnings, such as StarCamp or Dorema. This might help you identify the poles. If you have tried all this to no avail, you could try posting a picture of the poles ( spread out) and clever folks on here might be able to make some suggestions.
good luck
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts