Kampa Rally 330 - 2015

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sprocket
I can't answer your specific query, but when we looked at Kampa Air awnings the difference between the Air and Air Pro, was the weight of the canvas, the Air Pro had the fly screen mesh you describe on the doors together with fabric curtains that pulled along a track the Air had no mesh on the doors and velcro nylon curtains that fitted snug against the windows. the Air is generally about £100 less than the Air Pro, hope this is of use.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Terrym1 said:
Yes, mine has a full mesh on each of the side doors. Mine is a Rally Pro.
Hope this helps.
Terry

Hi Terry.
Can you fold back the outer door and then have the mesh door zipped closed to allow air to blow through and into the awning, but hopefully keep the wasps out ?

Thank's

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi sprocket. We have the 390 rally air, not the pro. It does have a mesh door screen, at least on one side ( can't remember if it is on both sides : Wales have just beaten England and the vino collapso has flowed) dunno if this helps. Why are you asking?
Mel

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Mel said:
Why are you asking?
Mel

Our old porch awning that we use, is good for when we leave the van on a pitch for a few months.
But after my wife got stung on neck :eek:hmy: by a wasp when having forty winks one afternoon in the van, luckily she was ok then following week our greyhound was asleep and got stung on her paw so she was taken to the vets, so after that the hatches were battened down and the awning kept closed it kept the blighter's out but the heat was overwhelming in the awning, the electric bat's have been working overtime when they did get in :evil:
So i have started looking for a replacement with mesh doors like i have on our Kampa pro air awning .... as next year the van will be hopefully spending more time left on a pitch again.... ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Will do Kev ;)
.... but i need the 330 as the 390 will go strait down a window :( .....
Will have our 330 air one in use next week ..... :p

Bit confused. Com here, why do you want a pro when you have a air one the same size which already has mesh doors???

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Sproket said:
Will do Kev ;)
.... but i need the 330 as the 390 will go strait down a window :( .....
Will have our 330 air one in use next week ..... :p

Bit confused. Com here, why do you want a pro when you have a air one the same size which already has mesh doors???

Sproket said:
next year the van will be hopefully spending more time left on a pitch again.... ;)
The air one is for the quick weekend getaways ... ;)
A poled one can be left up when we are not at the van just like we have done over the summer .....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts