Kampa Rally 390 Pro Air

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ade,
This thread may help you . Kampa clearly change the spec year on year. Hope the info here helps.

Reactions: GeorgeandAde
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Ade, if your thinking of buying the roof lining then I doubt the roof lining would change so shouldn’t be a problem, if you have any pictures of the awning with it erected and blown up fully you could post the pictures on here and other sites to get info, also a decent accessory dealer might know what year it is, you can also make a mental note of yours or maybe keep a picture on your phone and when on sites look for identical awnings and ask the owners if they know the year, I’d also go on google and search for a 2017 Kampa rally 390 air pro and check yours against any pictures, then do same with 2018/19/20/21, best of luck Ade

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Thank you Dustydog & Beehpee.

Both very good suggestions.
Edit.....

Just had a very quick browse of the different yearly models.
I think,I have the 2019 model.
I have the 2 top vents at the top of the side doors.
I have the extra zips on the front windows to fit fly screens(optional extra).
I don't think its a 2020 model as they say the 2 side panels can be swapped with the 2 front panels.(my side panels are about 3 inches too small for this)
Oh......mine is also "limpet ready" which I can't see any mention on previous models.
As I say....I just had a quick browse through the models and will hopefully get an answer from Kampa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustydog
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Morning Ade, if you intend to use the limpets don’t buy the Kampa own suction pads as they are expensive and don’t last long at all, if you go on Amazon there’s a pack of 20 suction pads for 10.99 and they last for ever and stay where you put them , useful for all sorts of hanging.

BP

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Thank you Buckman.
Can't find any correspondence between myself and seller so will wait to see if Kampa/Dometic reply.
It isn't a big deal really,just wanted to know the approx.year of manufacture incase I need spares in the future.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Thank you Buckman.
Can't find any correspondence between myself and seller so will wait to see if Kampa/Dometic reply.
It isn't a big deal really,just wanted to know the approx.year of manufacture incase I need spares in the future.
I would think that they will know by the code on the awning?

TRENDING THREADS