Kemdirect shampoo

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We had a look at the web page that sell Kemdirect shampoo from other caravan dealer round Norfolk and Suffolk, they only sell the Kemdirect toilet stuff, over the last 18 months we called in to dealers, sorry don't sell it, and why it is on their web page, have any of you brought this stuff and where did you buy your from?

I know Joy will have a say in this, if it so good why it't is at the caravan dealer? Trevor

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Trevor

Just logged in for the first time for ages and read your post about Kemdirect.

Not going to talk about the value of Kemdirect as not allowed to but others have already said their bit, but wished to tell you why the dealers do not have the product.

Firstly to get products into dealers they like it to come through wholesalers and if it goes that way it would be very expensive as they wish to have big margins.

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
sorry my post went before I had time to finish it.....

secondly....the dealers are very wary of taking new products unless they have been asked for them by customers. As the liquids have been around for such a long time the granular kemdirect needs explaining to new customers and they have not got the time.

This is why we used to do the shows to beablw to talk to customers and we now have a dealer that goes to the shows we do not go to.

But we do sell mail order so our customers can always get the products.

The dealers are on the web site as we are still hope that they will order again if customers ask them for the products.

Hope this clears up a few questions.

Joyce

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
"Must say I was impressed by the toilet granules and cannot see me going back to fluids again."

Totally agree, Slowcoach. No more Blue Fingers!! :)

Not only that, KemDirect really does break down the matter, including Puppies on a Roll poop paper and no smells either.

A big thumbs up from me!

(And no, I'm not on commission from Joyce!! LOL)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Kem direct toilet granules every time. All other types are just not up to it, and I've tried them all. For asthma sufferers, it is fantastic. Can't speak for the shampoo, never used it, but if the quality runs through the brand, it will be good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts