kessingland

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
We've stayed on both, no preferences!

CC site is right near Kessingland Beach, and the C&CC site is next door to the Safari Park. You don't get alot of noise from the animals, only the occasional lion roar!! LOL

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Like Wendy we have stayed on both sites and have no preferences. The C.C. site is split in 2 with one section actually on the beach and I don't think that you can use awnings on the front row !

Also the C.C. site has had most of the pitches converted to hard standings over the years but be careful that the grass pitches can get very water logged after prolonged rain.

Bill

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
CC site was fine, stayed there at the end of the summer, picturesue area, water was a bit cold for the kids to surf in, but i had fun watching them shivver !!! Usual CC wardens and comfort quality. Even on the main part of the CC site a couple of caravans lost their awnings due to high winds...get it pegged down right in the first place !

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

Many thanks for your replies, I have just booked a pitch on the C.C site for July hopefully a drier year than last, will make sure awning is well secured

Mick k

TRENDING THREADS