kia sedona 2.9 diesal

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi there, my brother-in-law has owned a Kia sedona for a couple of years now and finds it to be a very good tow car. He has not had to fit any spring assistance or any extra cooling fans to the engine as it tows very well. He only drops to 35mpg towing compared to 42 Mpg solo.

His van come in at 1400Kgs max and so is well inside the Kia's 2000Kg tow capacity. On the hils the Diesel engine is a willing work horse and copes well.

Hope this helps.

Steve.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can confirm all that Steve says, the Sedona even copes with those looong slow hills ( as in the Ardennes )that used to see my elderly Volvo in low gear and confined to the crawler lane. Had to get extra long straps for my mirror extensions which tend to slide along the curved shape of the door mirrors so take care when fitting.

Mike

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
I bought my Kia Sedona back in April after P/xing a Land Rover Discovery Automatic.What a pleasure to tow with in comparison with the uncomfortable L/R (I had a manual L/R before),not only in comfort but effortless in my opinion.Towing a Lunar Delta 620-5 twin axle up steep hills I hardly know its on the back. Go get one,the higher spec the better.

Regards

Terry

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

I have been reading mixed reviews about this car on www.peachorlemon.co.uk Worth having a read. Hope none of you have the problems some owners have mentioned and that your cars are peaches.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts