kia sorento/mirrors

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
hi folks,

ive just bought a sorento and wondered if you guys used towing mirrors or is the vehicle wide enough to see clearly round the wobblebox. its a bailey senator wyoming in case you wanted to know.

thanks

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Towing mirrors are a legal rquirement on any vehicle that is narrower than the towed trailer/caravan. in other words on anything other than a lorry or very large van.

Steve W

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ghostrider.

Towing mirrors are a must. We tow a Wyoming with our Sorento and believe me the extra wide mirrors make all the difference, plus we are "legal" of course.

Make sure you buy the EU approved mirrors. See previous posts on the "E" markings etc.

Cheers

Alan

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ghostrider.

Towing mirrors are a must. We tow a Wyoming with our Sorento and believe me the extra wide mirrors make all the difference, plus we are "legal" of course.

Make sure you buy the EU approved mirrors. See previous posts on the "E" markings etc.

Cheers

Alan
cheers guys

i have got a shed load of mirrors but just thought that this vehicle was so wide that i might not need to use them as ive not hooked up to the wobblebox yet to av a look myself but youve gave me the answer anyway ta

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts